Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world’s most successful football teams. Internazionale by name, international by nature: Chinese group Suning, led by Jindong Zhang, acquired the majority stake in 2016, while Indonesian Erick Thohir has been club president since 2013. Players from five different continents have worn the Nerazzurri colours and the club is backed by more than 250 million fans all over the world.
The club’s trophy haul includes 18 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and domestic cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated.
Located in the centre of Milan, F.C. Internazionale employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,332 seater arena that is among the world’s most famous and frequently visited stadiums.
Inter boasts a world-famous academy which has won over 40 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
Wednesday 5 April 2017 - Monday 31 July 2017
The Club is looking for a Partnership Account who is able to provide a high level of management and assistance to new coming Chinese sponsors under his/her responsibility, to guarantee them the highest level of satisfaction within Inter.
The entitled person will enhance the Partnership Area, working in conjunction with the other Partnership Accounts of the Club.
- Serve as primary contact of the Club for our Partners and provide them with the highest level of marketing oriented support.
- Take responsibility for managing multiple requests from the Partners and ensure that the sponsorship contractual rights between Inter and the Partner are respected in each point (visibility of his brand, national or international events,…) and provide the Partner with ad hoc sponsorships campaign strategies.
- Make sure that the workflow between internal areas ensures that all project components are effectively completed and constantly update the Partner.
- Coordinate with Sales Dpt. especially at the first steps of acquisition of a new partner and in the renewal contract phase.
- Provide and, if needed, be able to present to Management and/or to the Partner qualitative and quantitative analysis on required topics.
- Mandatory: full professional proficiency in English and Chinese Mandarin both written and spoken.
- 2-3 years’ experience in partnership management, marketing or sales departments in international and Chinese environments.
- Knowledge of Chinese culture and market.
- High customer oriented attitude.
- Background in: sport business, or similar, luxury, entertainment or agencies.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Use in complete autonomy PowerPoint for presentation and Photoshop or similar.
Thursday 30 March 2017 - Monday 15 May 2017
The Intern will be part of the Controlling Area of the Company and, with the guidance of the internal Tutor, he/she will be able to provide support for:
- Monthly / quarterly / annual reports, and in the analysis and control of budget / forecast gaps;
- Analysis of general ledger and management account;
- Preparing ad hoc reporting analysis for different business units of the Company in particular for the Commercial and Sport Units;
- Creation of the budget;
- The required reports for the Management.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Mandatory fluent Chinese (Manadarin) and English
- Strong problem resolution and team building
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with critical attention to details
Thursday 30 March 2017 - Wednesday 31 May 2017
The Club is looking to recruit a Sales Executive who will ensure a thorough go-to-market approach to identify the best possible opportunities for first-team friendly and legends’ team (Inter Forever) matches.
The first team traditionally has 3 windows of opportunity:
- Pre-season (usually the last month before the start of the domestic league campaign)
- Mid-winter (period between end of December and early January)
- Post-season (week immediately following season end, where applicable)
Inter Forever can play through the year but don’t usually play during July / August.
- Source commercially attractive proposals for each of the first-team windows.
- Liaise with sporting side representatives to understand key priorities and availability.
- Understand regulatory constraints that might impact Club or player availability.
- Build a database of direct contacts across clubs, leagues, associations, agencies, tournament organisers and other key third parties e.g agents.
- Liaise with the Tour Manager and the Director of Commercial Strategy to support the end-to-end sales process through to contractual negotiation and signature.
- Prepare presentations and reports that communicate these opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Define an overall calendar for first-team, legends and youth teams to ensure an exhaustive sales process for all club assets.
- 3-years’ experience in a sales environment, ideally within sports.
- Experience of negotiating deals for events.
- Determined, persistent nature.
- Results-focused mindset.
- Sensitivity to different priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Great English proficiency.
Thursday 29 September 2016 - Friday 30 June 2017
- Understand, innovate and collect the business needs of internal and external clients working as a liaison among business stakeholders, IT people, third-party vendors and clients in order to analyze, document and validate the business processes
- Functional analysis and definition of the Software Requirements Specifications document.
- Tracking and reporting on project milestones ensuring deadlines are met and tacking costs under control providing accurate status reports to the line manager;
- Test planning, definition of test cases and related documentation, management and execution of user acceptance testing;
- Support the envisioning process of new products and services whenever the business requirements are not fully clear or placed in a complex scenario;
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- self-organization of all activities and priorities management;
- experience in Finance, HR or Collaboration systems;
- negotiation, communication and team;
- fluent knowledge of English written and spoken;
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles.
- degree in science or economic/equivalent professional experience;
Wednesday 15 February 2017 - Friday 30 June 2017
The Club looking for a Digital user-experience Specialist, reporting to the Digital Project Maager, responsible for conceiving and conducting user researches, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes aimed to achieve the target of our internal customer.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments with deep understanding of mobile user experience and responsive design, customer journey, both in Italy and abroad.
- Ability to work with both internal and external clients to understand detailed requirements, prototype and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients and iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be passionate about all things UX, strong interest toward IOT and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A team-oriented professional, highly motivated, loyal and able to deal with ambiguity.
- It will be considered a plus a previous experience in businesses with international exposure as show & fitness tracking or wearable apps or in digital companies from American sports.