Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world’s most successful football teams. Internazionale by name, international by nature: Chinese group Suning, led by Jindong Zhang, acquired the majority stake in 2016, while Indonesian Erick Thohir has been club president since 2013. Players from five different continents have worn the Nerazzurri colours and the club is backed by more than 250 million fans all over the world.
The club’s trophy haul includes 18 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and domestic cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated.
Located in the centre of Milan, F.C. Internazionale employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,332 seater arena that is among the world’s most famous and frequently visited stadiums.
Inter boasts a world-famous academy which has won over 40 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
Sunday 17 December 2017 - Wednesday 28 February 2018
The Club is looking for a Treasury Specialist who, reporting to the Treasury Manager, is responsible to manage operations related to the treasury function, including bank reconciliation and inflow and payment processing.
Duties and responsibilities
- Following the flow of payment from the authorization to the bank transfer
- Manage bank accounts and monitoring the movements
- Following the flow of inflow and the reconciliation
- Ensure that effective financial procedures and controls are in place
- S/he is actor in the new projects to automatize the flow of treasury department
- To support the development of new ERP of treasury to pay suppliers, daily cash management, PFN, bank reconciliation
- Day by day balance
- Payments authorization of about 40 cost centers
- Bank reconciliation and monitoring of 5 different banks
- Reconciliation of inflows for about € 200M
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Technical knowledge of banking environment and related systems & tools
- Good knowledge of English
- Proactive person
- Well organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Previous experience in accounting or treasury department
Tuesday 9 January 2018 - Wednesday 28 February 2018
Inter’s Contact Centre are looking for Customer Service Specialist to join the team. Main responsibilities will include dealing with ticketing, membership and general stadium queries, providing helpful and accurate assistance to all queries. The responsibilities include generating revenue from the direct sale of season tickets or single match tickets.
- Effectively manage of incoming calls
- Conduct outbound sales calls to data provided (B2C)
- Lead the follow-up process for large marketing campaigns/activity
- Effective communication with customers in order to identify their requirements
- Ensure that department procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensure all relevant contact management systems are updated and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales experience in a B2C and/or B2B role
- Computer literacy – Microsoft office or similar packages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound personal qualities such as; communication skills, team-work, self-motivation, enthusiasm, the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to manage and implement administration processes and procedures
- Fluency in English and Italian a must
We are always looking for dynamic, motivated people, ready to tackle the challenges of the sport market with an innovative spirit of collaboration; if your profile does not match our current vacancies, send us your CV anyway and we shall add it to our database.