Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world’s most successful football teams. Internazionale by name, international by nature: Chinese group Suning, led by Jindong Zhang, acquired the majority stake in 2016, while Indonesian Erick Thohir has been club president since 2013. Players from five different continents have worn the Nerazzurri colours and the club is backed by more than 250 million fans all over the world.
The club’s trophy haul includes 18 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and domestic cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated.
Located in the centre of Milan, F.C. Internazionale employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,332 seater arena that is among the world’s most famous and frequently visited stadiums.
Inter boasts a world-famous academy which has won over 40 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
Wednesday 4 October 2017 - Thursday 30 November 2017
The Club is looking for a Corporate Hospitality Sales Manager who will deliver profitable sales across all Inter Hospitality products (full season & match by match), as well as identifying and delivering new business opportunities.
The main responsibilities will be:
·Define and execute the hospitality sales strategy and processes for developing new business and client retention
·Developing an understanding of key customer segments and their needs to optimise propositions & pricing
·Implement a strong client retention programme to ensure maximum renewal opportunities each season
·Define target audiences, routes to market and deploy resource appropriately
·Maximise the revenue/yield delivery of the Hospitality Tier across all products:
o Seasonal Hospitality
o Match by Match Hospitality
·Reporting and budget management
The ideal candidate has:
. at minimum 3 years' experiences in managing a sales team
. sales negotiation and persuasive selling skills
. development and implementation of strategic plans
. track record of managing budgets and being financially aware
. excellent communication and negotiation skills
. ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Tuesday 14 November 2017 - Thursday 14 December 2017
The Club is looking for an IT Manager who will assist business partners and IT leadership in analyzing technology needs and building software/application project plans to meet aligned business goals.
He/she will contribute to Portfolio Management, which includes capital and expense management and overall project management of aligned business priorities for either the Digital, Marketing or Media Content Divisions.
He/she will collaborate to ensure integration of organizational system roadmaps are consistently part of overall plan, by providing direction to project teams, establishing work priorities and evaluating proposed solutions to ensure that technology contributes to achievement of business objectives.
The IT Manager will ensure that team commitments are tracked, managed and meet or exceed expectations.
Send your application to the following link:
- Experience in developing team-level plans and contributing to annual budgets and in managinf multiple project teams
- Skills in resource management, project prioritization, problem solving, issue management and negotiation, and mediation
- Ability to manage customer and vendor relationships and to work collaboratively and across divisions
- Builds relationship with business partners to ensure business priorities and technology solutions map to organizational strategy
- Contributes to division strategic planning, applying a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems which significantly impact the effective execution of business processes
- Oversees and coordinates the work of project managers, architects, business analysts and software engineers. Ensures software and application development adheres to enterprise architectural standards and other application development standards
- Keeps abreast of technology changes and innovations in the information technology field and specifically in the software development or infrastructure engineering field
We are always looking for dynamic, motivated people, ready to tackle the challenges of the sport market with an innovative spirit of collaboration; if your profile does not match our current vacancies, send us your CV anyway and we shall add it to our database.