Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world’s most successful football teams. Internazionale by name, international by nature: Chinese group Suning, led by Jindong Zhang, acquired the majority stake in 2016, while Indonesian Erick Thohir has been club president since 2013. Players from five different continents have worn the Nerazzurri colours and the club is backed by more than 250 million fans all over the world.
The club’s trophy haul includes 18 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and domestic cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated.
Located in the centre of Milan, F.C. Internazionale employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,332 seater arena that is among the world’s most famous and frequently visited stadiums.
Inter boasts a world-famous academy which has won over 40 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
Wednesday 5 April 2017 - Monday 31 July 2017
The Club is looking for a Partnership Account who is able to provide a high level of management and assistance to new coming Chinese sponsors under his/her responsibility, to guarantee them the highest level of satisfaction within Inter.
The entitled person will enhance the Partnership Area, working in conjunction with the other Partnership Accounts of the Club.
- Serve as primary contact of the Club for our Partners and provide them with the highest level of marketing oriented support.
- Take responsibility for managing multiple requests from the Partners and ensure that the sponsorship contractual rights between Inter and the Partner are respected in each point (visibility of his brand, national or international events,…) and provide the Partner with ad hoc sponsorships campaign strategies.
- Make sure that the workflow between internal areas ensures that all project components are effectively completed and constantly update the Partner.
- Coordinate with Sales Dpt. especially at the first steps of acquisition of a new partner and in the renewal contract phase.
- Provide and, if needed, be able to present to Management and/or to the Partner qualitative and quantitative analysis on required topics.
- Mandatory: full professional proficiency in English and Chinese Mandarin both written and spoken.
- 2-3 years’ experience in partnership management, marketing or sales departments in international and Chinese environments.
- Knowledge of Chinese culture and market.
- High customer oriented attitude.
- Background in: sport business, or similar, luxury, entertainment or agencies.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Use in complete autonomy PowerPoint for presentation and Photoshop or similar.
Thursday 30 March 2017 - Wednesday 31 May 2017
The Club is looking to recruit a Sales Executive who will ensure a thorough go-to-market approach to identify the best possible opportunities for first-team friendly and legends’ team (Inter Forever) matches.
The first team traditionally has 3 windows of opportunity:
- Pre-season (usually the last month before the start of the domestic league campaign)
- Mid-winter (period between end of December and early January)
- Post-season (week immediately following season end, where applicable)
Inter Forever can play through the year but don’t usually play during July / August.
- Source commercially attractive proposals for each of the first-team windows.
- Liaise with sporting side representatives to understand key priorities and availability.
- Understand regulatory constraints that might impact Club or player availability.
- Build a database of direct contacts across clubs, leagues, associations, agencies, tournament organisers and other key third parties e.g agents.
- Liaise with the Tour Manager and the Director of Commercial Strategy to support the end-to-end sales process through to contractual negotiation and signature.
- Prepare presentations and reports that communicate these opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Define an overall calendar for first-team, legends and youth teams to ensure an exhaustive sales process for all club assets.
- 3-years’ experience in a sales environment, ideally within sports.
- Experience of negotiating deals for events.
- Determined, persistent nature.
- Results-focused mindset.
- Sensitivity to different priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Great English proficiency.
Wednesday 15 February 2017 - Friday 30 June 2017
The Club looking for a Digital user-experience Specialist, reporting to the Digital Project Maager, responsible for conceiving and conducting user researches, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes aimed to achieve the target of our internal customer.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments with deep understanding of mobile user experience and responsive design, customer journey, both in Italy and abroad.
- Ability to work with both internal and external clients to understand detailed requirements, prototype and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients and iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be passionate about all things UX, strong interest toward IOT and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A team-oriented professional, highly motivated, loyal and able to deal with ambiguity.
- It will be considered a plus a previous experience in businesses with international exposure as show & fitness tracking or wearable apps or in digital companies from American sports.
Wednesday 17 May 2017 - Sunday 16 July 2017
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR function will rely on your assistance in a number of important activities such as staffing, training and development and compensation and benefits.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role and the challenging environment, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics.
- Assist in the implementation of different HR programs.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks in performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as HR Generalist in multicultural business enviroment.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office. Anvanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Able to deal with fast changing enviroment.
Wednesday 17 May 2017 - Friday 30 June 2017
The Global Youth Business intern will assist smooth delivery of reports and back- office operations, more specifically, provide support with the travel management, cure relationships with partners and suppliers and support team’s events and a new business projects.
- To support travel abroad for Management and Technical Staff GYB.
- To manage partners’ orders and shipments of Inter Academy Catalogue.
- To provide commercial reports and update GYB Customer Relationship Management.
- To support Inter Academy events and operations (Stadium Welcome, Inter Academy Summer Activities,...).
- Bachelor Degree. Economics, Law or Communication sciences.
- Good knowledge of Office package ( Word; Excel; Power Point) as well as main browsers.
- Quick learner, team player and willing to work long hours.
- Fluent English. Second language is a plus.
Internal: link with different functional areas (Marketing Department; Communication Department; Legal Department; Financial Department and others).
External: cure relationships with suppliers and support partners applications and operations.