Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world’s most successful football teams.
The club’s trophy haul includes 18 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and national cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated in its 108 year history.
Inter is a global brand with more than 250 million followers worldwide.
Located in the centre of Milan, F.C. Internazionale employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,332 seater arena that is among the world’s most famous and frequently visited stadiums.
The training centre is the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti based at Appiano Gentile. Inter boasts a cutting-edge, world-famous youth sector based at the Centro Sportivo Giacinto Facchetti.
Over the years the Nerazzurri youth set-up has won 40 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
Tuesday 25 October 2016 - Tuesday 28 February 2017
Type of contract:
The CRM intern will join the Marketing Area, cooperating closely and collaboratively with CRM team to identify data needs across INTER products through hands-on work and research to learn effective strategies to engage audiences.
Due to the start-up nature of the Function, the CRM Intern will contribute and report on progress regarding larger, project-based initiatives within the Marketing Area. The role consists of professional-level work that will prepare the intern for a career in a wide range of CRM&marketing capacities.
Under the close supervision of the CRM team the intern will take on projects that allow to:
- Perform market research on specific topics as needed.
- Assist in analysis and presentation preparation.
- Have the opportunity to attend department meetings and shadow members of the CRM team.
- Get exposure and hands-on experience with Customer Relationship Management database.
- Relevant coursework in maths, statistics, marketing.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- A good level of competence with social media networks (especially Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- High familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail.
- Dedication for the duration of internship.
- Proactive attitude.
- Grace under pressure: this is a deadline driven function.
Thursday 29 September 2016 - Tuesday 28 February 2017
Type of contract:
- Understand, innovate and collect the business needs of internal and external clients working as a liaison among business stakeholders, IT people, third-party vendors and clients in order to analyze, document and validate the business processes
- Functional analysis and definition of the Software Requirements Specifications document.
- Tracking and reporting on project milestones ensuring deadlines are met and tacking costs under control providing accurate status reports to the line manager;
- Test planning, definition of test cases and related documentation, management and execution of user acceptance testing;
- Support the envisioning process of new products and services whenever the business requirements are not fully clear or placed in a complex scenario;
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- self-organization of all activities and priorities management;
- experience in Finance, HR or Collaboration systems;
- negotiation, communication and team;
- fluent knowledge of English written and spoken;
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles.
- degree in science or economic/equivalent professional experience;
Type of contract: