31.07.12 / 10:55
MILAN - F.C. Internazionale wishes to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for Inter v Hajduk Split - the return leg of the 2012/13 UEFA Europa League third qualifying round to be played at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Thursday 9 August at 20:45 - must be received by 18:00 on Monday 6 August 2012.
Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain 'Inter v Hajduk Split accreditation' in the subject line.
We would like to remind interested parties that:
- requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document;
- requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
- requests sent via fax will not be considered;
- requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
- the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
- accreditation passes can be collected from gate number 8.