04.09.12 / 10:48
MILAN - F.C. Internazionale would like to announce that ahead of Inter v Rubin Kazan, 2012/13 UEFA Europa League group stage match, Thursday 20 September 2012 at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off 21:05), media accreditation requests (written press, TV, radio, photographers) must be made:
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- no later than 13:00 on Wednesday 12 September 2012.
We would like to remind interested parties that:
- requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document;
- requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
- requests sent via fax will not be considered;
- requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
- the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
- accreditation passes can be collected from gate number 8;
- accreditation requests should specify "Inter v Rubin Kazan" in the subject line.