MILAN - FC Internazionale would like to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for the match between Inter and Juventus must be sent no later than 13:00 on Tuesday 26 March 2013. The Serie A 2012/13 Week 30 clash is to be played at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Saturday 30 March (kick-off 15:00 CET).We would like to remind interested parties that:
- requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
- requests sent via fax will not be considered;
- requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
- the FC Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
- accreditation passes can be collected from gate number 8;
- accreditation requests should specify "Inter v Tottenham" in the subject line.