MILAN - FC Internazionale wishes to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for Inter v Roma, the semi-final return leg of the 2012/13 Coppa Italia scheduled for Wednesday 17 April at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (kick-off at 20:45), must be sent without fail no later than 18:00 on Wednesday 10 April 2013.
Please note that:
- requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
- requests sent via fax will not be considered;
- requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
- the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify any unsuccessful applicants via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
- the issuing of accreditation will take place, as is now customary, at entrance number 8;
- requests for accreditation must have 'Inter v Roma accreditation' in the subject line.