MILAN - One voice for a special team. FC Internazionale now has a new look. The logo has changed and is joined by a new corporate identity. It will be seen everywhere: from the website to the first team. From the youth academy to the team bus. A new logo, as we were saying, but also an exclusive font, with official lettering, new packaging for all our products, as well as an innovative online style guide featuring collections designed for Interisti from all over the world.
The whole project bears the mark of Leftloft, the design studio that has been in charge of the team's image since 2010.
Here are details of the new features:
- The logo has been redesigned and is still inspired by the 1908 logo which has come back into use over the last few years.
- The crest has been modernised from every perspective: the lines have been simplified, there are fewer circles now surrounding it and the dimensions have been balanced for enhanced recognition.
- The star has gone back to representing the number of league titles won and is only mandatory on the shirt.
- The gate-like font bearing the team's name has been removed.
- Over 1,000 products have gone to market with a new packaging devised for all types of product.
One voice for a special team. And from today, even better than ever.
Versión Española 日本語版 Versi Bahasa Indonesia Versione Italiana