MILAN – For Inter vs. SPAL on matchday three of Serie A TIM with kick-off at 12:30 CET on Sunday 10th September at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, FC Internazionale informs the media that all requests for press, tv, radio or photographer accreditation must be sent via the new online accreditation system at by 12:00 CET on Thursday 7th September.
You are reminded that:
- A profile must be created on the online platform before requests can be sent. A scanned copy of the press card will need to be uploaded.
- Requests will be evaluated according to the number of spaces available. Requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org can only be made in the case that there are problems with the new system. The address will remain active to clarify matters and to offer technical support.
- All requests made after the deadline will be rejected.
- The F.C. Internazionale Milano press office will send confirmations or rejections to the email adress registered on the system. The request’s status can be checked via the personal profile page on the Media Accreditation System.
- Any communications regarding non-attendance or a change in attendee will have to be sent to email@example.com by 18:00 CET on the day before the match.
-Accreditation passes will be handed out from Entrance 8 from 09:00 CET on matchday.