MILAN - Luciano Spalletti's side picked up all three points during Sunday's match against Benevento, with Marcelo Brozovic bagging an all-important brace.
In collaboration with Opta, here are all the stats that you need:
- Inter have collected 19 points over the opening seven games of a Serie A campaign for the first time since 2002.
- Benevento are the third side – after Venezia in 1949 and Legnano in 1951 – to lose each of the opening seven matches of a Serie A campaign.
- Inter have scored the most headers (4) in Serie A so far.
- Marcelo Brozovic has scored his second brace in Serie A, the first coming back in December 2016 against Genoa.
- Brozovic today scored his first headed goal in Serie A.
- Brozovic created eight chances, a season high for a single player in a Serie A match.
- The previous Inter goal from direct shot dated back to March: Banega vs. Atalanta.
- Today Inter averaged their highest passing accuracy (90.7%) in a Serie A match this term.