MILAN - Inter scored five as they beat ChievoVerona in front of 50,000 fans at San Siro to move top of the table.
Together with Opta, here are the statistics and pieces of trivia from yesterday afternoon's match.
- Mauro Icardi has scored 16 goals in the current Serie A season, the last player to score so many goals after first 15 Serie A matchdays was Luca Toni in 2005/06 when he played for Fiorentina.
- Inter have collected 39 points in the current Serie A season, the last team who earned so many points after first 15 Serie A matchdays was Juventus in 2013/14 (40 points in that case).
- For the second time in their history, FC Internazionale have earned 39 points after 15 Serie A matchdays (2006/07, that time, they won the title).
- Ivan Perisic scored his first hat-trick in the top 5 European Leagues in this match.
- Perisic has scored four goals against Chievo in Serie A, more than against any other opponent.
- All three of Milan Skriniar goals in Serie A have come during the current Serie A season.
- The 39 shots attempted by Inter in this match is a record for a team in this 2017/18 Serie A season.
- Andrea Ranocchia has started a Serie A match for the first time since 2 December 2016 (Napoli-Inter).
- Davide Santon collected his 100th appearance for Inter in all competitions.