MILAN – Ahead of the 2017-18 UEFA Youth League fixture between Inter and Spartak Moscow on Tuesday 6th February at 16:00 at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, FC Internazionale Milano announces that all requests for press, tv, radio and photographer accreditation must be made via the new online system (http://www.inter.it/media-accreditation/?lang=en) by the deadline of 18:00 CET on Thursday 1st February.
Applicants are reminded that
- A profile must be created on the online Media Accreditation platform before requests can be sent. A scanned copy of the press card will need to be uploaded.
- Requests will be evaluated according to the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org can only be made in the case that there are problems with the new system. The address will remain active to clarify matters and to offer technical support.
- All requests made after the deadline are to be considered as rejected
- The F.C. Internazionale Milano press office will send confirmations or rejections to the email address registered on the system. The request’s status can be checked via the personal profile page on the Media Accreditation System.
- Any communications regarding non-attendance or a change in attendee will have to be sent to email@example.com by 18:00 CET on the day before the match.
- Accreditation passes will be handed out from Entrance 8 from 14:00 CET on matchday.