Fondata nel 1908, l’Inter è conosciuta a livello globale come uno dei Club di maggior successo al mondo. Internazionale di nome e di fatto: dal 2016 il gruppo cinese Suning guidato da Jindong Zhang ne ha acquisito le quote di maggioranza, mentre Erick Thohir ne è presidente dal 2013. Giocatori dai cinque continenti hanno vestito i colori nerazzurri, sostenuti nel mondo da oltre 250 milioni di tifosi.
Il palmares nerazzurro conta ad oggi 18 Scudetti, 7 Coppe Italia, 5 Supercoppe Italiane, 3 Coppe Uefa, 2 Coppe dei Campioni, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Coppe Intercontinentali e 1 Mondiale per Club.
Inoltre, l’Inter è uno dei sette club ad aver conquistato il “Triplete” - Champions League, campionato nazionale e coppa nazionale – nello stesso anno (2010), e l’unica squadra italiana a non essere mai retrocessa in un campionato inferiore nella sua storia.
F.C. Internazionale, la cui sede si trova nel centro di Milano, impiega uno staff di 350 collaboratori a vario titolo, inclusi giocatori e staff tecnico. L’ambiente lavorativo è multiculturale, un mix di differenti nazionalità e background lavorativi.
La casa dell’Inter è lo stadio intitolato a “Giuseppe Meazza”, un impianto da 78.332 posti a sedere tra i più iconici e visitati al mondo.
L’Inter può vantare un Settore Giovanile tra i migliori del mondo, capace di conquistare negli anni oltre 40 trofei e di crescere un numero notevole di professionisti che hanno poi compiuto il proprio percorso nei più importanti campionati europei.
Desideri lavorare in un ambiente dinamico, aperto, dove iniziativa, coinvolgimento e concreta partecipazione sono le parole chiave?
Desideri arricchire il tuo profilo con un`esperienza significativa e di sicura soddisfazione che potrà contribuire alla tua crescita professionale?
Attendiamo il tuo curriculum e una breve presentazione: li valuteremo con la massima attenzione e con grande interesse.
Mercoledì 5 Aprile 2017 - Lunedì 31 Luglio 2017
The Club is looking for a Partnership Account who is able to provide a high level of management and assistance to new coming Chinese sponsors under his/her responsibility, to guarantee them the highest level of satisfaction within Inter.
The entitled person will enhance the Partnership Area, working in conjunction with the other Partnership Accounts of the Club.
- Serve as primary contact of the Club for our Partners and provide them with the highest level of marketing oriented support.
- Take responsibility for managing multiple requests from the Partners and ensure that the sponsorship contractual rights between Inter and the Partner are respected in each point (visibility of his brand, national or international events,…) and provide the Partner with ad hoc sponsorships campaign strategies.
- Make sure that the workflow between internal areas ensures that all project components are effectively completed and constantly update the Partner.
- Coordinate with Sales Dpt. especially at the first steps of acquisition of a new partner and in the renewal contract phase.
- Provide and, if needed, be able to present to Management and/or to the Partner qualitative and quantitative analysis on required topics.
- Mandatory: full professional proficiency in English and Chinese Mandarin both written and spoken.
- 2-3 years’ experience in partnership management, marketing or sales departments in international and Chinese environments.
- Knowledge of Chinese culture and market.
- High customer oriented attitude.
- Background in: sport business, or similar, luxury, entertainment or agencies.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Use in complete autonomy PowerPoint for presentation and Photoshop or similar.
Lunedì 29 Maggio 2017 - Lunedì 31 Luglio 2017
The Junior Controller is responsible to support the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reviews and the analysis of variances between actual vs. budgeted and prior year results.
He/She is charge to support the start-up phase of the new ERP used by Finance.
He/She is in charge of provisioning business partnering to Corporate Departments in the business, supporting decision making, financial analysis and ad-hoc reporting as required by both the business and the CFO.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing monthly and quarterly consolidated management accounts ensuring reconciliation with general ledger.
- Checking on a constant basis the proper allocation of revenues and costs to internal cost centers, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the financial analysis.
- Preparing, through co-operation with Corporate business departments, several ad-hoc reports summarizing financials and Kpi of the activities performed.
- Building and populating, through discussions with each Corporate department, the budget tool by cost center.
- Identifying and analyzing variances between actual vs budgeted and prior year results.
- Preparing draft presentations of monthly and quarterly financial reviews.
- 3 Departments and 8 cost centers as functional reports
- Annual sales and costs to be monitored over 200 Mio€
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or equivalent
- 2/3 years-experience in financial and controlling analysis and reporting preferably in an international environment
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Strong accounting and financial competencies
- Very proficient in excel and other Microsoft office tools
- Ability to prepare financial summaries and presentations
- Capacity for managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Mercoledì 5 Luglio 2017 - Giovedì 31 Agosto 2017
The Club is looking for a Treasury Specialist who, reporting to the Treasury Manager, is responsible to manage operations related to the treasury function, including bank reconciliation and inflow and payment processing.
Duties and responsibilities
- Following the flow of payment from the authorization to the bank transfer
- Manage bank accounts and monitoring the movements
- Following the flow of inflow and the reconciliation
- Ensure that effective financial procedures and controls are in place
- S/he is actor in the new projects to automatize the flow of treasury department
- To support the development of new ERP of treasury to pay suppliers, daily cash management, PFN, bank reconciliation
- Day by day balance
- Payments authorization of about 40 cost centers
- Bank reconciliation and monitoring of 5 different banks
- Reconciliation of inflows for about € 200M
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Technical knowledge of banking environment and related systems & tools
- Good knowledge of English
- Proactive person
- Well organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Previous experience in accounting or treasury department
Giovedì 13 Luglio 2017 - Giovedì 31 Agosto 2017
The Club is looking for an IT web developer Intern, who will be part of the Information Technology department.
Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
The goal is to be responsible for maintaining the existing software solutions and providing support when required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Front-end template building
- Back-end framework development
- Integration of various internal web based software
- Working with the Senior Developer and Digital Team Leader to deliver large scale projects within set time scales
- Taking initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
- Trouble shoot any issues or system problems which arise
- Working on projects with set timescales and deliverables;
- Practical experience working for a commercial company
- Confident with PHP 5 and MySQL 5
- OOP experience an advantage
- High-level XHTML, HTML5 and CSS skills
- Experience with LAMP would be beneficial but training will be provided
- Experience with Symphony and Word Press would be beneficial
- Broad portfolio of technology knowledge, skills and technical confidence
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills;
Giovedì 13 Luglio 2017 - Sabato 9 Settembre 2017
The Club is looking for a Junior Business Analyst who, reporting to the Corporate Strategy Supervisor, will provide support to CEO staff, including research and analyse data to provide insightful analysis as well as creating periodic reports and industry benchmarking upon project request.
The Junior Business Analyst will ideally have a passion for analyses and for football.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Managing data and research for multiple projects
- Support in translation activities and managing Ownership's needs
- Prepare ad hoc reports for the Senior Management team and Ownership
- Support the Senior Management team and Ownership with presentations
- Manage reporting of key metrics and significant trends; present recommendations based on findings
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support evolving business needs
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor Degree required
- Fluent in Chinese, English and Italian
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Highly proficient in understanding business plans and performing deep analysis to shape strategies
- Strong problem resolution, team building, and decision-making skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Highly organized with critical attention to details