Fondata nel 1908, l’Inter è conosciuta a livello globale come uno dei Club di maggior successo al mondo. Internazionale di nome e di fatto: dal 2016 il gruppo cinese Suning guidato da Jindong Zhang ne ha acquisito le quote di maggioranza, mentre Erick Thohir ne è presidente dal 2013. Giocatori dai cinque continenti hanno vestito i colori nerazzurri, sostenuti nel mondo da oltre 250 milioni di tifosi.
Il palmares nerazzurro conta ad oggi 18 Scudetti, 7 Coppe Italia, 5 Supercoppe Italiane, 3 Coppe Uefa, 2 Coppe dei Campioni, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Coppe Intercontinentali e 1 Mondiale per Club.
Inoltre, l’Inter è uno dei sette club ad aver conquistato il “Triplete” - Champions League, campionato nazionale e coppa nazionale – nello stesso anno (2010), e l’unica squadra italiana a non essere mai retrocessa in un campionato inferiore nella sua storia.
F.C. Internazionale, la cui sede si trova nel centro di Milano, impiega uno staff di 350 collaboratori a vario titolo, inclusi giocatori e staff tecnico. L’ambiente lavorativo è multiculturale, un mix di differenti nazionalità e background lavorativi.
La casa dell’Inter è lo stadio intitolato a “Giuseppe Meazza”, un impianto da 78.332 posti a sedere tra i più iconici e visitati al mondo.
L’Inter può vantare un Settore Giovanile tra i migliori del mondo, capace di conquistare negli anni oltre 40 trofei e di crescere un numero notevole di professionisti che hanno poi compiuto il proprio percorso nei più importanti campionati europei.
Desideri lavorare in un ambiente dinamico, aperto, dove iniziativa, coinvolgimento e concreta partecipazione sono le parole chiave?
Desideri arricchire il tuo profilo con un`esperienza significativa e di sicura soddisfazione che potrà contribuire alla tua crescita professionale?
Attendiamo il tuo curriculum e una breve presentazione: li valuteremo con la massima attenzione e con grande interesse.
Mercoledì 5 Aprile 2017 - Lunedì 31 Luglio 2017
The Club is looking for a Partnership Account who is able to provide a high level of management and assistance to new coming Chinese sponsors under his/her responsibility, to guarantee them the highest level of satisfaction within Inter.
The entitled person will enhance the Partnership Area, working in conjunction with the other Partnership Accounts of the Club.
- Serve as primary contact of the Club for our Partners and provide them with the highest level of marketing oriented support.
- Take responsibility for managing multiple requests from the Partners and ensure that the sponsorship contractual rights between Inter and the Partner are respected in each point (visibility of his brand, national or international events,…) and provide the Partner with ad hoc sponsorships campaign strategies.
- Make sure that the workflow between internal areas ensures that all project components are effectively completed and constantly update the Partner.
- Coordinate with Sales Dpt. especially at the first steps of acquisition of a new partner and in the renewal contract phase.
- Provide and, if needed, be able to present to Management and/or to the Partner qualitative and quantitative analysis on required topics.
- Mandatory: full professional proficiency in English and Chinese Mandarin both written and spoken.
- 2-3 years’ experience in partnership management, marketing or sales departments in international and Chinese environments.
- Knowledge of Chinese culture and market.
- High customer oriented attitude.
- Background in: sport business, or similar, luxury, entertainment or agencies.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Use in complete autonomy PowerPoint for presentation and Photoshop or similar.
Lunedì 29 Maggio 2017 - Lunedì 31 Luglio 2017
The Junior Controller is responsible to support the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reviews and the analysis of variances between actual vs. budgeted and prior year results.
He/She is charge to support the start-up phase of the new ERP used by Finance.
He/She is in charge of provisioning business partnering to Corporate Departments in the business, supporting decision making, financial analysis and ad-hoc reporting as required by both the business and the CFO.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing monthly and quarterly consolidated management accounts ensuring reconciliation with general ledger.
- Checking on a constant basis the proper allocation of revenues and costs to internal cost centers, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the financial analysis.
- Preparing, through co-operation with Corporate business departments, several ad-hoc reports summarizing financials and Kpi of the activities performed.
- Building and populating, through discussions with each Corporate department, the budget tool by cost center.
- Identifying and analyzing variances between actual vs budgeted and prior year results.
- Preparing draft presentations of monthly and quarterly financial reviews.
- 3 Departments and 8 cost centers as functional reports
- Annual sales and costs to be monitored over 200 Mio€
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or equivalent
- 2/3 years-experience in financial and controlling analysis and reporting preferably in an international environment
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Strong accounting and financial competencies
- Very proficient in excel and other Microsoft office tools
- Ability to prepare financial summaries and presentations
- Capacity for managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Mercoledì 15 Febbraio 2017 - Venerdì 30 Giugno 2017
The Club looking for a Digital user-experience Specialist, reporting to the Digital Project Maager, responsible for conceiving and conducting user researches, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes aimed to achieve the target of our internal customer.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments with deep understanding of mobile user experience and responsive design, customer journey, both in Italy and abroad.
- Ability to work with both internal and external clients to understand detailed requirements, prototype and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients and iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be passionate about all things UX, strong interest toward IOT and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A team-oriented professional, highly motivated, loyal and able to deal with ambiguity.
- It will be considered a plus a previous experience in businesses with international exposure as show & fitness tracking or wearable apps or in digital companies from American sports.
Mercoledì 17 Maggio 2017 - Venerdì 30 Giugno 2017
The Global Youth Business intern will assist smooth delivery of reports and back- office operations, more specifically, provide support with the travel management, cure relationships with partners and suppliers and support team’s events and a new business projects.
- To support travel abroad for Management and Technical Staff GYB.
- To manage partners’ orders and shipments of Inter Academy Catalogue.
- To provide commercial reports and update GYB Customer Relationship Management.
- To support Inter Academy events and operations (Stadium Welcome, Inter Academy Summer Activities,...).
- Bachelor Degree. Economics, Law or Communication sciences.
- Good knowledge of Office package ( Word; Excel; Power Point) as well as main browsers.
- Quick learner, team player and willing to work long hours.
- Fluent English. Second language is a plus.
Internal: link with different functional areas (Marketing Department; Communication Department; Legal Department; Financial Department and others).
External: cure relationships with suppliers and support partners applications and operations.