Fondata nel 1908, l’Inter è conosciuta a livello globale come uno dei club di maggior successo al mondo. Erick Thohir ne è presidente dal 2013. Nel palmares nerazzurro si possono contare 18 Scudetti, 7 Coppe Italia, 5 Supercoppe Italiane, 3 Coppe Uefa, 2 Coppe dei Campioni, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Coppe Intercontinentali e 1 Mondiale per Club.
L’Inter è uno dei sette club ad aver conquistato il ’Triplete’ - Champions League, campionato nazionale e coppa nazionale – nello stesso anno (2010), e l’unica squadra italiana a non essere mai retrocessa nei suoi 108 anni di storia. L’Inter è un brand globale con più di 250 milioni di tifosi nel mondo.
Situata nel centro di Milano, F.C. Internazionale impiega uno staff di 350 collaboratori a vario titolo, inclusi giocatori e staff tecnico. L’ambiente lavorativo è multiculturale, un mix di differenti nazionalità e background lavorativi.
La casa dell’Inter è lo stadio ’Giuseppe Meazza’, un impianto da 78.332 posti a sedere tra i più famosi e visitati al mondo.
L’Inter può vantare un Settore Giovanile tra i migliori del mondo, capace di conquistare negli anni 40 trofei e di crescere un numero notevole di professionisti che hanno poi compiuto il proprio percorso nei più importanti campionati europei.
Desideri lavorare in un ambiente dinamico, aperto, dove iniziativa, coinvolgimento e concreta partecipazione sono le parole chiave?
Desideri arricchire il tuo profilo con un`esperienza significativa e di sicura soddisfazione che potrà contribuire alla tua crescita professionale?
Attendiamo il tuo curriculum e una breve presentazione: li valuteremo con la massima attenzione e con grande interesse.
Giovedì 29 Settembre 2016 - Martedì 28 Febbraio 2017
The position, IT Business Analyst, will be part of the Information Technology department. It plays a key role in clarifying, updating, and improving the business processes impacted by the technology changes that are part of our projects. This role requires to partner more deeply with various members of the business community, with a strong focus on Finance, HR and Collaboration systems.
- Understand, innovate and collect the business needs of internal and external clients working as a liaison among business stakeholders, IT people, third-party vendors and clients in order to analyze, document and validate the business processes
- Functional analysis and definition of the Software Requirements Specifications document.
- Tracking and reporting on project milestones ensuring deadlines are met and tacking costs under control providing accurate status reports to the line manager;
- Test planning, definition of test cases and related documentation, management and execution of user acceptance testing;
- Support the envisioning process of new products and services whenever the business requirements are not fully clear or placed in a complex scenario;
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- self-organization of all activities and priorities management;
- experience in Finance, HR or Collaboration systems;
- negotiation, communication and team;
- fluent knowledge of English written and spoken;
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles.
- degree in science or economic/equivalent professional experience;
Lunedì 6 Febbraio 2017 - Martedì 28 Febbraio 2017
The Football Analyst Intern, based in Suning Training Centre in memory of A. Moratti (Appiano Gentile - CO), will learn the activities carried out by the Football Analysis Area.
More specifically he/she will have the opportunity to:
- learn to support the Area of Football Analysis in the evaluation of technical-tactical and physical aspects of the First Team and/or Youth Teams matches and trainings;
- spend most of his/her time researching and analyzing football aspects by revising footage available on online platforms or recorded live and analyzing technical-tactical data;
- support in the creation of individual reports utilizing specific software for Match Analysis or specific statistical tools.
Duties and responsibilities
The Football Analyst Intern supports the Football Analysis Manager in the evaluation of contents related to the First Team / Youth Teams matches and trainings with the objective of spotting aspects to improve and emphasize positive trends.
- Opponent Analysis: data and video analysis of the opponent in order to highlight strengths and weaknesses, suggest game strategies and set pieces adjustments.
- Live Match Support: live recording, tagging, monitoring of technical-tactical and fitness parameters; production of video footage and stats for the half time break.
- Post-Match Analysis: interactive debriefing of team and individual players’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Trainings Implementations: suggestions of trainings based on team and opponents analysis.
- Trainings Analyze: live recording, tagging and analyze of training footage and training data as needed by the Head Coach and Technical Staff.
- Players Development: production of multimedia material to support individual players’ development plan.
- Technical Portal Development: data entry into the technical software that the company is developing in different areas.
- Scientific degree and/or UEFA Coaching License.
- Certification in a specific match analysis course.
- Match analysis software knowledge (SportsCode or similar) and video editing.
- High computer science knowledge.
- Football technical-tactical knowledge.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Respect deadlines.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Good English language knowledge.
- Availability to travel.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- Previous Experience in Other Football Team.
- Data Mining and Statistical Analysis Skills.
- Preferably living near Como/Varese/Milan/Monza area
Venerdì 10 Febbraio 2017 - Venerdì 10 Marzo 2017
F.C. Internazionale Milano SpA is seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist. This individual will be responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking marketing programs to nurture leads and engage fans and customers. This role will interface with CRM, Marketing and Digital team to ensure accurate campaign delivery and provide to all the Club's Departments, consultation, campaign marketing and reporting.
Duties and responsibilities
Execute Lead Nurturing Programs: Collaborate with the CRM Manager to identify opportunities to develop lead nurturing programs and execute them. Support overall lead generation campaigns with skillful production of direct mail, email, social media, and other campaigns. Manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements. Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on sport industry best practices.
Marketing Systems Infrastructure: Collaborate with the CRM Manager for the successful implementation, management and day‐to‐day operation of marketing technology and automation systems, including CRM and Email Marketing Automation Platform. Coordinate the production of content for posting and distribution. Proof and format final work.
Sales Funnel Data and Quality Management: Responsible for maintaining the lead list and data integrity in the database. Work closely with marketing in procuring and importing data, and ensuring data are properly segmented for targeting purposes.
Process Design and Documentation: Document existing processes and suggest improvements to enhance marketing & sales productivity.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing operations functions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or business
- Knowledge of and passion for marketing concepts, methods and techniques
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene
- Experience with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce.com is a plus)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Mercoledì 15 Febbraio 2017 - Mercoledì 15 Marzo 2017
The Club looking for a Digital user-experience Specialist, reporting to the Digital Project Maager, responsible for conceiving and conducting user researches, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes aimed to achieve the target of our internal customer.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments with deep understanding of mobile user experience and responsive design, customer journey, both in Italy and abroad.
- Ability to work with both internal and external clients to understand detailed requirements, prototype and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients and iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be passionate about all things UX, strong interest toward IOT and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A team-oriented professional, highly motivated, loyal and able to deal with ambiguity.
- It will be considered a plus a previous experience in businesses with international exposure as show & fitness tracking or wearable apps or in digital companies from American sports.