What is the 'Siamo Noi' card?
The SiamoNoi card is both a symbol of your Inter faith and a requirement if you want to sign up for a season ticket. It is also needed to access the away section when Inter play away from home and offers you first refusal on tickets for the biggest games. Each SiamoNoi card should be associated with an inter.it user profile.
How can I have it?
Solo se acquistata on line, la tessera Siamo Noi dovrà essere attivata al primo utilizzo presso i seguenti punti vendita:
1) Agli UFFICI INTER dello stadio San Siro, presso l'ingresso 14, aperti da lunedì a venerdì, dalle 9.30 alle 13.00 e dalle 14.15 alle 17.45;
2) In uno dei punti vendita "speciali" VIVATICKET: consulta l'elenco a questa pagina: http://www.inter.it/it/servizi_abbonamenti/punti-vendita-attivazione-tessera;
3) Presso l'INTER STORE, in Galleria Passarella 2, (MM San Babila), aperto da giovedì a sabato dalle ore 12.00 alle 19.30;
4) Allo stadio, il giorno della partita, presso gli sportelli ATTIVAZIONE della BIGLIETTERIA NORD e SUD.
Le tessere Siamo Noi sottoscritte presso i punti vendita Vivaticket speciali sono già attive.
How can I request it?
Since the start of the 2010/11 season, in accordance with new safety legislation, "siamo noi" cards have replaced season tickets and facilitated buying tickets in the event of measures taken by the public authorities.
Cost and validity
It is free to register for a new "siamo noi" card. The card is valid for ten years. We remind supporters that your "siamo noi" card will be deactivated and confiscated if you are given a stadium ban following offences committed at a sporting event (Article 6, law 401 of 13/12/1989 and law 1423 of 27/12/1956). The 'siamo noi' card costs € 10 excluding postage and packaging (€ 2,50 in Italy), the credit card charge and VAT.
What to do in case of theft or loss
You can block your card if it is lost or stolen. Cards issued before 31 May 2013 are both bank and fan cards. In the event of theft or loss:
• report the loss or theft to the relevant authorities and contact your bank to block the bank card
• visit the "siamo noi" section on inter.it, visit a sales point or call +39.041.2719035 to block your fan card and request a new one
Cards issued after 1 June 2013 are simply fan cards, so you need only visit the "siamo noi" section of the Inter homepage, visit a sales point or call +39.041.2719035 to block your fan card and request a replacement.
In both cases, once the new fan card is dispatched all of the previous content on the original card will be transferred automatically to the replacement.
You can check the status of your new card in the dedicated area on inter.it