MILAN - Inter's season tickets campaign for the 2010/11 season is well under way.
A 2010/11 season ticket guarantees access to the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza for all of Inter's home Serie A games (19 matches at the price of 10) and for all Tim Cup games, excluding the possible semi-final.
Reduced prices for seats in the first tier apply to women, children from 7-14 and over 65s.
2010/11 season tickets campaign dates:
- existing season ticket holders can renew their subscriptions during the pre-sales phase from 16 June to 15 July 2010 at all branches of Banca Popolare di Milano, Banca di Legnano and Cassa di Risparmio di Alessandria).
- season tickets will go on general sale from 21 July 2010.
- Foreigners living abroad cannot subscribe to the Siamo Noi card, as an Italian fiscal code is required to do so.
- Foreigners residing abroad may apply for renewal or purchase of a season ticket by sending an email to [email protected].
Three in one offer
- Fans also have the opportunity to buy season tickets for the next three seasons in one go, and at the same price. A five percent discount also applies.