MILAN - For Inter vs. Tottenham Hotspur in the group stage of the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League at 18:55 CEST on Tuesday 18th September at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, FC Internazionale Milano announces that all press, tv, radio and photographer accreditation requests must be submitted via the new online accreditation system by the deadline of 18:00 CEST on Sunday 16th September.
- Requests can be submitted after the creation of a profile on the Media Accreditation System. A scanned copy of a press card will be required.
- Accreditation requests will be evaluated according to the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- Requests sent to [email protected] can only be made in the case that there are problems with the online system that have been signalled by the Press Office. The address will remain active to clarify matters and to offer technical support.
- All requests made after the deadline will be rejected.
- The F.C. Internazionale Milano press office will send confirmations or rejections to the email address registered on the system. The request’s status can be checked via the personal profile page on the Media Accreditation System.
- Any communications regarding non-attendance or a change in attendee will have to be sent to [email protected] by 18:00 CEST on the final working day before the match.
- Accreditation passes will be handed out from Entrance 8 starting from two-and-a-half hours before the match kicks off.