MILAN – As regards the group stage fixture between Inter and PSV Eindhoven on matchday six of the UEFA Youth League, a match which is set to take place on Tuesday 11 December at 14:00 CET at the Stadio Breda in Sesto San Giovanni, FC Internazionale Milano would like to announce that all press, TV, radio and photographer accreditation requests must be sent to the email address [email protected] by no later than 15:00 CET on Monday 10 December 2018.
Please also note that:
- Requests must be made on headed paper together with an identity document and a scan of the press card. Requests for audio and video technicians without a card must specify the operative needs of the technicians.
- Requests will be evaluated according to places available at the Stadio Breda. Fax requests will not be considered.
- All requests made outside of the application window are to be considered as rejected.
- The FC Internazionale Milano press office will only announce confirmation of accreditation via email to the address from which the request was sent.
- Requests must have the subject 'UEFA Youth League - Inter vs. PSV' and the FC Internazionale Milano press office will reserve the right to not take requests into consideration which deviate from the format.
- Accreditation will be distributed from the ticket desk at the stadium from 12:30 CET.