MILAN - After our home games against Sampdoria and Sassuolo, Inter vs. Brescia, kick-off for which comes on Wednesday 1 July 2020 at 19:30 CEST, Nerazzurri fans will be there in spirit as their selfies are shown on our LED screens pitchside. Fans will have the chance to support our team from home thanks to our #TogetherAsATeam Social Wall, which for this game will be powered by Lenovo, Inter’s Global Technology Partner.
The social wall is open to all of our Nerazzurri fans over the age of 18, with fans able to share their selfies before and during the game on Facebook, Instagram (for public profiles only) and Twitter, using the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tagging @Inter, @Lenovo and @LenovoItalia. The initiative is also a real photography contest, with the winner receiving an all-Nerazzurri prize.
Here’s all you need to know:
- Share a half-length selfie while you celebrate or cheer
- Use a neutral background if possible and make sure there’s enough light in the image
- Don’t share photos with people other than yourself or of minors
- Don’t show off any obvious brands
- Only wear Inter shirts if they’re official
- Use the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tag @Inter, @Lenovo and @LenovoItalia