MILAN – for the match against Torino, scheduled for 21:45 CEST on the 13 July, Nerazzurri fans will once again take centre stage, with their selfies being shown on the third row of LEDs behind the touchline. Much like in our other home games since the Serie A restart, fans will be once again be able to show their support for the team from home thanks to the Social Wall Together as a team, that will be powered in Monday's match by Frecciarossa, the official train service of Inter.
The Social Wall is open to all adult Nerazzurri fans, who can share their selfies both before and during the match on Facebook, Instagram (if their profile is public), and Twitter, using the hashtag #togetherasateam and the tag @Inter. Another element of the initiative is the competition – the winner will receive a Nerazzurri-themed prize!
Key things to remember:
- Share a selfie from the waist up, either urging on the team or celebrating
- If possible, use a neutral background and make sure that your image is well-lit.
- Don’t share images of people other than yourself, or of minors.
- Where possible, make sure that brands and trademarks aren’t overly prominent.
- Only wear official Inter jerseys.
- Use the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tag @Inter