MILAN – After their win against Sassuolo on Wednesday, Inter will return to action at 12:30 CEST on Sunday, when they’ll face Cagliari at San Siro. For the upcoming matchday 30 clash, Inter fans will have the opportunity to be shown on the third row of pitchside LED screens and support the home team thanks to the Social Wall, which will once again have an I M twist. Fans can share their photos with our Instagram filter (click HERE to try) and publish their pictures using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter.
The Social Wall is available to all fans 18 and over, who can share their selfies before and during the game on Facebook, Instagram (with a public profile) and Twitter, using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter.
Useful info as follows:
- Try the I M filter on Instagram and take a selfie
- Share your selfie using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter
- If possible, use a neutral background and ensure that the photo is well-lit
- Do not share photos of people other than yourself or minors
- Do not show any evident brands
- Only wear licensed Inter shirts