MILAN – We’ve teamed up with Opta to bring you the key facts and figures on Inter’s Serie A Week 38 victory over Udinese.
- Inter have won each of their last five Serie A games against Udinese, scoring at least two goals in each of those matches.
- Udinese have now lost four away games in a row for the first time since October 2013.
- Inter found the net with their first two shots on target on Sunday night and with five of the six they had in total.
- Eder has scored in three consecutive Serie A games for the first time since joining Inter.
- The last time Eder scored in three consecutive Serie A games was in November 2015, when he was still a Sampdoria player.
- Ivan Perisic has scored three goals against Udinese in Serie A – more than he’s got against any other opponent.
- Eder managed to score a goal and lay on an assist in the same game for the second time this season. The last time was against Empoli back in February.
- All of Marcelo Brozovic’s four goals this season have been scored at the Meazza.
- Inter have scored three goals in the first half of a Serie A match for the first time since September 2013 (against Sassuolo).