MILAN - For Inter vs. Dynamo Kiev on Wednesday 27th September 2017 (14:00 CEST) at the Stadio Breda in Sesto San Giovanni, FC Internazionale informs the media that all requests for press, tv, or photographer accreditation must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 CEST on Monday 25th September 2017. This fixture will be the first leg of the opening round of the UEFA Youth League - Domestic Champions Path.
You are reminded that:
- Applications should be made on company-headed paper and include a form of ID, as well as the media representative's professional membership card. Please specify if audio and video technicians do not hold professional credentials;
- Accreditation requests will be assessed based on the number of seats available at the Stadio Breda. Applications made by fax will not be considered;
- Any requests received after the deadline will be rejected;
The F.C. Internazionale press office will inform you via email if your request is successful;
- Accreditation requests should include “UEFA Youth League accreditation - Inter vs. Dinamo Kiev” in the subject line of your email. The F.C. Internazionale press office reserves the right not to consider emails with different subject lines;
- Accreditation passes will be distributed from the stadium’s ticket office from 12:30 CEST.