MILAN – Ahead of Inter vs. AC Milan on matchday eight of Serie A TIM on Sunday 15th October at 20:45 CEST at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, FC Internazionale announce that all press, tv, radio and photographer requests must be made on the new online accreditation system by 12:00 CEST on Thursday 12th October.
You are reminded that:
- A profile must be created on the online platform before requests can be sent. A scanned copy of the press card will need to be uploaded.
- Requests will be evaluated according to the number of spaces available. Requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org can only be made in the case that there are problems with the new system. The address will remain active to clarify matters and to offer technical support.
- All requests made after the deadline will be rejected.
- The F.C. Internazionale Milano press office will send confirmations or rejections to the email adress registered on the system. The request’s status can be checked via the personal profile page on the Media Accreditation System.
- Any communications regarding non-attendance or a change in attendee will have to be sent to email@example.com by 18:00 CET on the day before the match.
-Accreditation passes will be handed out from Entrance 8 from 18:00 CET on matchday.