MILAN - The Nerazzurri’s final match of 2017 finished as a goalless draw against Lazio on Saturday.
In collaboration with Opta, here are all the statistics from the game at the Meazza.
- The last time Lazio drew 0-0 in Serie A was in their opening fixture this season – they had found the net in each of their 16 other league games this season.
- Inter have picked up 41 points after 19 matchdays for the first time since season 2009/10 (45 on that occasion).
- Inter have scored just one goal in their last four league games after they had netted on average 2.2 goals per game in their previous 15 games in this Serie A campaign.
- Samir Handanovic tonight made his 200th Serie A appearance for Inter.
- Ivan Perisic tonight played his 100th game for Inter in all competitions.
- Perisic has not been involved in any goal (scoring a goal or providing an assist) in four consecutive league appearances for the first time since last April.
- Ciro Immobile was directly involved in five of Lazio’s 11 shots in tonight’s game: one attempted, four chances created for his teammates.