MILAN – On the grounds of public order, and by order of the Police Headquarters of Milan, all parking spaces adjacent to the stadium that are accessed from via Tesio will be reserved for Eintracht fans. Fans of the German side, approximately 14,000 of whom are expected to attend the match, will be housed in the terzo anello blu and terzo anello rosso. The terzo anello rosso can be accessed through Gates 9 and 10, while Eintracht fans will have to go to Gates 11 and 12 to access the terzo anello blu. These Gates will open at 17:00 CET.
An external barrier will be set up at the stadium gates. This will prevent fans from moving from the west (red) to the south (blue) of the stadium and vice versa unless they pass through via Piccolimini. Using the M5 (purple) metro line is not recommended.
With the exception of Gate 13, all other Gates will open at 19:00 CET and are intended for home fans. To get to the stadium, we recommend using the following public transport:
- TRAM 16 (DISEMBARK AT ‘STADIO MEAZZA’ STOP, ADVISED FOR THOSE WHO WILL ENTER THE STADIUM THROUGH GATES 14 AND 15)
- METRO LINE 1 (RED) DISEMBARK AT ‘LOTTO’ STOP, ADVISED FOR THOSE WHO WILL ENTER THE STADIUM THROUGH GATES 0 TO 8.
Should the use of a car be unavoidable, we recommend you use the following car parks:
- LAMPUGNANO (compulsory for those arriving from the A4 motorway)
- CAR PARK ON VIA IPPODROMO ON THE CORNER OF VIA MONTALE
- CAR PARK ON VIA IPPODROMO ON THE CORNER OF VIA PATROCLO.
Buses with reserved parking will be able to drop people off on the corner between via Patroclo and via Achille and then park on via Caprilli facing Piazzale Lotto. All other buses that do not have a reserved parking spot will be diverted to the above-mentioned parking areas.
Those with certified disabilities will be able to park near the stadium:
- Wheelchair users will be able to park in a limited area in front of the stadium which can be accessed from via Tesio
- Non-wheelchair users will be able to park in car park B and C in front of the stadium.