The rules for banners and choreography
The positioning of the banners and the creation of the choreographies at the Meazza stadium is redefined following the provisions issued by the National Observatory on Sports Events. The new rules have been operational since March 30, 2007 and all interested fans, both personally and on behalf of an association, are invited to read carefully. The procedure for bringing a banner to the stadium can be summarized as follows:
- complete the 2018/19 banner form in all parts clearly and legibly
- Send the completed form starting at 9:00 am on the 10th (tenth) working day before the date on which the sporting event will take place and by 6:00 pm on the 7th (seventh) working day before the date of the event itself: via e-mail [email protected](only JPG attachments are accepted)
- All the complete requests for documentation requested and meeting the requirements of the new regulations (see forms) will be submitted by FC Internazionale for approval by the GOS Security Operating Group at a specific meeting to be held at the Milan Police Headquarters on 6th (sixth) working day before the tender
- Requests that have obtained the authorization and therefore only at that time accepted, will receive the confirmation of credit that will be sent by FC Internazionale Milano SpA by e-mail on the 5th (fifth) working day prior to the sporting event.
- FC Internazionale Milano SpA reserves the right to accept applications received respecting the order of receipt / presentation, until the available modules are exhausted
- Holders / managers of the banner / choreography must - present themselves, on the day of the race, no later than 30 minutes from the opening of the stadium to the public, at entrance 9 and 10 (host fans) or 11 (Inter Club) with the copy confirmation of credit and the documentation sent.
- Failure to comply with this deadline will prevent the banner / choreography from entering the stadium.
- The owners / managers of the banner / choreography will be accompanied by the appointed stewards at the point corresponding to the space / module assigned. The appointed stewards will verify the correct positioning of the banner.
- At the end of the competition the banner and / or choreography (if reusable) must be removed and, if requested by the appointed personnel or also through the audio communication system of the stadium presented in its entirety at entrance 9 and 10 (guest fans) or 11 (Inter Club)
- In the event that you wish to resubmit a banner that had already obtained an authorization for a previous tender, the applicant will still have to send the request within the time and in the manner prescribed by the procedure, attaching the authorization already obtained, but without sending the certificates again / approvals.
- PHASE 1 (no later than 1 hour from the opening of the gates)
show up at entrance 9 and 10 (host fans) or 11 (Inter Club) with all the documentation
- STEP 2
follow the instructions of the stewards for positioning, and sign the certification of correct installation
- STAGE 3
remove the banner at the end of the race and, if requested by the staff or the stadium's audio system, present it again in full at entrance 9 and 10 (host fans) or 11 (Inter Club)
- Complete this request form in its entirety
- Accompany it with all the personal information requested
- Indicate the contents (banners) and / or description and timing (choreographies)
- Specify dimensions, materials used, contents and graphics
- Attach documentary certifications that from the use of the materials, from the display of the banners or from the execution of the choreographies, there are no impediments in terms of safeguarding public safety and fire safety
- Attach photographic documentation
- Be aware that, in the case of an organized group, one or more persons subject to a ban on access to sports facilities are not present within it. In this regard, we remind you that the responsibility for this finding lies with the requesting person
- Show up by the deadline (1 hour from the public opening of the stadium)
- Have the clearance in addition to the complete documentation
- Follow the instructions of the stewards for the correct positioning of the banner in the assigned position, then signing the relative certification of correct installation
- Remove the banner at the end of the race
- Re-present the banner to the gate, entrance 9 and 10 (host fans) or 11 (Inter Club) only if specifically requested by the Public Security authority, also through the stadium's audio system