The new rules for stadium accreditations
We have decided to make the procedure simpler and more efficient: you won't have to top up your documents every time!
Activation of the FIGC-AIA-CONI profile
- 0. Take some pictures of your FIGC-AIA-CONI card with your mobile phone. You will also need an image of your identity card.
- 1.Log in on inter.it
by clicking on "Log in" on the right of the inter.it site (the Inter app does not allow it)
2. From the menu at the top right open the contextual menu, choosing "Accredit FIGC"
- 3. Now enter the FIGC dashboard and click on "edit data"
- 4. Upload 4 photos, readable and clear, front and back: your personal card and your identity card
- 5. Wait for a confirmation email from Inter on the document verification response.
- 5.1 If everything is OK you have completed the procedure, and you can request credits when opened.
- With the new portal it will be possible to request accreditation starting at 10:00 on the Monday of the week of the match (if played during the weekend) or 7 days before the midweek competition .
- Once you carried out the registration and received our validation account no longer need to insert the documents at every single request; just click on the game to request accreditation.
- You can monitor yourself the availability during the request thanks to the presence of the " traffic lights " ( RED seats sold out - YELLOW exhaustion seats - GREEN seats still available) .
- It will be possible to cancel the accreditation request made only up to the moment in which the procedure will be closed (weekend match: 12:00 on Friday - midweek match: 12:00 on the 2nd day before the race). It will no longer be possible to send an email to [email protected] for non-withdrawals: if the credit has not been canceled within the time indicated above, it will no longer be possible to cancel it and no mail will be accepted for any missed withdrawals.
- Until the end of the current season, the maximum number allowed for missed collection is 2 . If the limit is exceeded, it will no longer be possible to request accreditation for the remaining races of the season.
- If the request by a cardholder is canceled within the terms indicated above, the place will automatically be available again for new credit requests, although availability has previously been exhausted
Collection must be made regularly on the day of the match at the "ACCREDITES FIGC" desk of the West ticket office (at the entrance at entrance 8) presenting the FIGC card and identity document. No delegation will be accepted at the time of ticket collection.