MILAN - Spalletti's Inter won in Verona thanks to strikes from Icardi and Perisic.
In collaboration with Opta, here are the statistics about Sunday's match:
- Prior to Mauro Icardi this season, the last Inter player to score 26+ goals in a single Serie A season was Angelillo in 1958/59.
- Ivan Perisic has scored 11 goals in the current Serie A season, equalling his record of goals in a single season in top-5 European Leagues (11 - 2016/17).
- Rafinha has provided an assist in two league matches in a row for the second time in his career in a top-5 European League. The first one was back in January 2014 for Celta Vigo.
- Mauro Icardi (8) and Ivan Perisic (4) have scored 12 of the last 14 Inter goals in Serie A.
- Inter have collected 66 points in a single Serie A season after 34 matchdays for the first time since 2010/11.
- Inter have won their last two league games, as many as they won in their previous six (D3, L1).
- Starting from 24th February Inter are the team to have conceded the least goals in the top-5 European Leagues (only two in nine games).
- Only Babacar (4) has scored more goals coming off the bench than Mariusz Stepinski (3) in the current Serie A season.