MILAN - For Inter vs. Juventus on matchday 35 of the SERIE A TIM season at 20:45 CEST on Saturday 28th April, FC Internazionale Milano announces that all press, tv, radio and photographer accreditation requests must be made by 12:00 CEST on Thursday 26th April.
Furthermore, you are kindly reminded that:
- A profile must be created on the online platform before requests can be sent. A scanned copy of the press card will need to be uploaded.
- Requests will be evaluated according to the number of spaces available. Requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org can only be made in the case that there are problems with online system that have been signalled by the Press Office. The address will remain active to clarify matters and to offer technical support.
- All requests made after the deadline will be rejected.
- The F.C. Internazionale Milano press office will send confirmations or rejections to the email address registered on the system. The request’s status can be checked via the personal profile page on the Media Accreditation System.
- Any communications regarding non-attendance or a change in attendee will have to be sent to email@example.com by 18:00 CET on the final working day before the match.
-Accreditation passes will be handed out from Entrance 8 from 18:00 CEST on matchday.