MILAN - In collaboration with Opta, here are all the match stats from Thursday's 0-0 draw between Eintracht Frankfurt and Inter in the first leg of their last 16 clash in the Europa League:
- Inter have drawn 0-0 away from home for the first time this season in all competitions.
- Inter have kept three clean sheets in a row in Europe for the first time since October 2014 (five matches in a row).
- Inter attempted 11 shots in this match: 10 during the first half and only one in the second half (at the 83rd minute).
- Inter missed a penalty for the first time in 439 days in all competitions, excluding penalty shootouts (23/12/2017, against Sassuolo in Serie A).
- Marcelo Brozovic has failed to score the first of eight penalties attempted by Inter in all competition this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have faced three penalties in the Europa League this season: the highest tally so far in the competition.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have kept a clean sheet against an Italian side in European competitions for the first time since December 1994 (vs. Napoli).
- Antonio Candreva received a yellow card after only 41 seconds on the field: only Miguel Ángel Guerrero (Olympiakos vs Dynamo Kyiv) has been booked in a shorter space of time (after 26 seconds).