MILAN - Brought to you in collaboration with Opta, here are the main stats from the match against Juventus at San Siro:
- Inter are unbeaten in five Serie A matches (W2 D3) for the first time since January.
- Inter scored with their first shot on target in the match.
- Radja Nainggolan has scored 14 of his 40 goals in Serie A from outside the box.
- Juventus and Inter have conceded only five goals during the first 30 minutes of play in Serie A this season, the fewest in the competition.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 600 goals in his career with clubs in all competitions.
- Juventus have gained 20 points from trailing situations in the current Serie A season, a joint-record alongside Atalanta.
- Juventus have conceded 1+ goal for at least six games in a row in all competitions for the first time since June 2015.
- In the 21st Century, Cristiano Ronaldo is only the fourth Juventus player to score in both games played at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in a single Serie A season (after Higuain in 2017/18, Di Vaio in 2003/04 and Trezeguet in 2000/01).