MILAN - In collaboration with Opta, here are all the facts and figures you need to know following Inter’s 1-0 win over Udinese at the Meazza:
- Inter have won their first three Serie A matches for the fifth time since the three-points-for-a-win system was introduced.
- For the first time since 1962, Inter have kept a clean sheet for four successive matches against Udinese in the Italian top flight.
- Inter have won their last four Serie A matches, the same amount of wins they’d picked up in the ten games prior to this.
- Prior to Sensi, the last player to score in their first two home games with the Nerazzurri was Pablo Daniel Osvaldo in 2014. Before him, it was Samuel Eto’o in 2009.
- Sensi has scored three of his seven Serie A goals against Udinese, at least two more than against any other opposition team.
- Stefano Sensi has equalled his record for the amount of goals scored in a single Serie A season (two in 2017/18 and 2018/19).
- Alexis Sánchez was involved in a Serie A match for the first time since turning out for Udinese 3037 days ago.
- Rodrigo de Paul was sent off for the second time in Serie A. His first red card in the Italian top flight came in May 2017 against Sampdoria.