MILAN – During Inter vs. Sampdoria, a game which will kick off at 21:45 CEST on Sunday 21 June 2020, Nerazzurri fans will be able to support the team from home through our Social Wall, which will be making a return at San Siro under a special heading: Together as a team. In addition to the two LED rows which are usually present on the sidelines, a third LED system covering 110 metres has now been installed at the stadium. It’s here that fans’ photos will be shown.
The Social Wall, which will be powered by Lenovo, Inter’s Global Technology partner, for this first game back, is aimed at all adult Nerazzurri fans: our supporters will be able to share their selfies before and during the match on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, using a the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tagging @inter, @Lenovo or @LenovoItalia. The initiative is a real photography contest: the winner will receive a special Nerazzurri prize.
Here’s all the info you need:
- Share a half-length selfie while you celebrate or cheer
- Use a natural background if possible and make sure the image is bright
- Don’t share photos with people other than yourself or minors in
- Don’t show off brands obviously
- Only wear Inter shirts if they’re official