MILAN – Inter are all set to make their return to San Siro for their Serie A opener against Genoa on Saturday 21 August (18:30 CEST).
And to mark the occasion, the big screens at the stadium will be sharing selfies posted on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by fans at the stadium or around the world. All you need to do is share your photo using the #IMBack hashtag to be in with a chance of being featured on the social wall.
The Social Wall is open to all fans over the age of 18.
Below are more details on how to get involved:
- Share your selfie, including the #IMBack hashtag and tagging @Inter
- Use a neutral background if possible and make sure the image is bright enough
- Don’t include anyone else in the photo – especially not people under the age of 18
- Don’t include any prominent brands
- Only wear an Inter jersey if it’s an official one