MILAN - Inter's first home game of 2020 finishes in a 1-1 stalemate. Last night, Antonio Conte's boys were held by Atalanta in the game to end the first half of the season, the match decided by goals from Lautaro in minute four and Gosens in minute 75.
In collaboration with Opta, here are all of the best statistics from the game at San Siro:
- Inter have scored the most goals in the first 15 minutes of play out of any team in Serie A this season (five).
- Lautaro Martínez has scored the most goals in the first 30 minutes of Serie A games this season (7/10).
- Inter are the only Serie A team with two players on double figure for goals scored this season (Lukaku 14, Lautaro 10).
- Atalanta's Robin Gosens has scored the most goals out of any defender this Serie A season (six).
- Atalanta have now scored in seven consecutive league games.
- Last night's was the first penalty missed by Atalanta striker Luis Muriel in Serie A, with eleven taken.
- Samir Handanovic saved his 24th penalty out of the 79 he’s now faced in Serie A: a save percentage of 30%. Ever since Handanvoic arrived at Inter in 2012/13, only Andrea Consigli has faced (42) and saved (13) more penalties than Handanovic (ten from 40) in the Italian top flight.