MILAN – After the victory in Bologna, Inter return to San Siro on Wednesday at 18:45 CEST against Sassuolo. For this reschedule matchday 28 fixture, Nerazzurri fans can be featured with their own selfies on the third row of pitchside LED screens and support the the home team thanks to the Social Wall, which has an I M twist this time around. Fans can share their photos with the instagram filter (click HERE to try) and publish their pictures using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter.
The Social Wall is available to all fans over the age of 18, who can share their selfies before and during the game on Facebook, Instagram (with a public profile) and Twitter, using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter.
Useful info as follows:
- Try the I M filter on Instagram and take a selfie
- Share your selfie using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter
- If possible, use a neutral background and ensure that the photo is well-lit
- Do not share photos of people other than yourself or minors
- Do not show any evident brands
- Only wear licensed Inter shirts