MILAN - On Wednesday 12 May at 20:45 CEST Inter are back in action at the Meazza just three days after the 5-1 win against Sampdoria. For the Serie A matchday 36 tie against Roma, the Nerazzurri fans will be able to take centre stage with their selfies appearing on the pitch-side LED screens, celebrating the 19th Nerazzurri Scudetto and supporting the team from home thanks to the special I M SCUDETTO edition of the Social Wall. Fans will be able to share their photos by using the filter on Instagram (click HERE to try it) and posting their shots using the hashtag #IMScudetto and tagging @Inter.
The social wall is aimed at all adult fans, who will be able to share their selfies before and during the match on Facebook, Instagram (profile must be public) and Twitter, using the hashtag #IMScudetto and tagging @Inter.
Here is the essential information:
- Try out the I M SCUDETTO filter on Instagram and capture a selfie
- Share your selfie using the hashtag #IMScudetto and tag @Inter
- If possible, use a neutral background and ensure that the photo is well lit.
- Do not share photos of people other than yourself or minors.
- Do not display any evident brands.
- Only wear official Inter shirts.