MILAN – In collaboration with Opta, here are all the relevant statistics to come from the Nerazzurri’s match against Atalanta at the Meazza:
- Only Juventus (16) have kept more clean sheets than Inter (15) in the current Serie A campaign.
- Only Atletico Madrid and Lille (both five) have conceded fewer goals than Inter (eight) in the first 45 minutes of games in the top five European Leagues in 2018/19.
- Only Juventus (3) have drawn fewer games than Inter (6) in the current Serie A campaign.
- Atalanta's last 0-0 draw away from home prior to yesterday’s match against Inter also came at the Meazza (vs. AC Milan in December 2016)
- Both of Inter’s goalless draws this season have come at the Meazza (the other one was against Sassuolo in January)
- Atalanta didn’t have a single shot on target in a Serie A match for the first time in the current league season.
- Marcelo Brozovic played his 150th match for Inter in all competitions yesterday.
- Matteo Politano had 4 shots vs. Atalanta, at least twice as many as any other player on the pitch