MILAN – After the two away games against Napoli and Spezia, Inter return to San Siro to host Hellas Verona on Sunday at 15:00 CEST. Nerazzurri fans can take part in this matchday 33 fixture in Serie A with their own selfies shown on the third row of pitchside LED screens, supporting their team thanks to the Social Wall, which is once against an I M special edition. Fans will be able to share their photos with the filter on Instagram (click HERE to try) and by publishing their photos on social using their hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter.
The Social Wall is for all fans over the age of 18, who will be able to share their snaps before and during the game on Facebook, Instagram (with a public profile) and Twitter, using the hashtag #IMInter and tagging @Inter.
Useful info as follow:
- Try out the IM filter on Instagram and take a selfie
- Share your selfie using the hashtag #IMInter and tag @Inter.
- If possible, use a neutral background and ensure that the photo is well lit.
- Do not share photos of people other than yourself or minors.
- Do not display any evident brands.
- Only wear official Inter shirts.