MILAN - It ended with a draw as the Nerazzurri are on 13 points after five league matches.
In collaboration with Opta, here are the stats from the match against Bologna.
- Simone Verdi’s goal came on his sixth shot of the game after 32 minutes played (a shot every 5’20” in that period).
- Verdi attempted seven shots in the first half, a record in the first half of a Serie A game this season.
- Mauro Icardi has scored 6 goals in the opening 5 MDs of the Serie A in each of the last two seasons.
- Inter have won the joint-most penalties in the top five European leagues this season, three.
- 7 of Inter's 11 goals scored in Serie A this season have come in the last 15 minutes of play.
- On the other hand, Bologna have conceded six goals out of seven in the second half of play in this season.
- Inter have won the joint-most points (4) from behind while Bologna have dropped the most (4) from leading situations.