MILAN – The last match of Serie A 2020/21 is just around the corner: The Champions of Italy will take on Udinese at the Meazza on Sunday at 15:00 CEST in the 38th matchday of the season. The Nerazzurri fans will be able to take centre stage again with their selfies set to appear on the pitch-side LED screens celebrating the 19th Nerazzurri Scudetto and supporting the team from home thanks to another special I M SCUDETTO edition of the Social Wall. Fans will be able to share their photos with the I M SCUDETTO celebratory products (click here to see the merchandise dedicated to the Champions of Italy) and posting their shots using the hashtag #IMScudetto and tagging @Inter.
The social wall is aimed at all adult fans, who will be able to share their selfies before and during the match on Facebook, Instagram (profile must be public) and Twitter, using the hashtag #IMScudetto and tagging @Inter.
Here is the essential information:
- Wear your I M SCUDETTO celebratory products and snap a selfie
- Share your selfie using the hashtag #IMScudetto and tag @Inter
- If possible, use a neutral background and ensure that the photo is well lit.
- Do not share photos of people other than yourself or minors.
- Do not display any evident brands.
- Only wear official Inter shirts.