MILAN - Luciano Spalletti's Inter left the Stadio Olimpico with three points in the bag after their first away win. A brace from Icardi and a goal from Vecino saw the Nerazzurri come from behind after Dzeko opened the scoring.
In colloboration with Opta, here are the stats from the match in the season's second round of fixtures.
- The previous Inter away win against Roma in Serie A dated back to October 2008 (4-0).
- The Nerazzurri have won each of their last four league matches.
- Inter have scored 14 times in these four games, 3.5 goals per match on average.
- The last two Inter away wins in the league have come at the Olimpico (vs Lazio in May and Roma tonight).
- Mauro Icardi has scored a brace in consecutive league appearances for the first time since April 2014.
- This is the first time that Icardi has scored on both MD1 and MD2 in Serie A.
- Matias Vecino has scored his 10th Serie A goal tonight, the first against Roma.
- Ivan Perisic has delivered at least one assist in each of his last three Serie A apperances.