MILAN - The draw for the UEFA Champions League 2019/20 group stage will take place from 18:00 this evening at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco. Fans of the Nerazzurri will be able to follow the draw live on Inter TV (click here for today's schedule), on a stream on Inter.it, and on our official Youtube channel (click here).
Inter are in the third pot for tonight’s draw. Further information on the four pots, the rules governing the draw and the calendar for the group-stage fixtures can be found below.
- Pot one: Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona, Manchester City, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Zenit St Petersburg.
- Pot two: Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli, Shakhtar Donetsk, Tottenham Hotspur, Ajax, Benfica.
- Pot three: Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen, Salzburg, Olympiakos, Club Bruges, Valencia, Inter, Dinamo Zagreb.
- Pot four: Lokomotiv Moscow, Genk, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Slavia Prague, Red Star Belgrade, Atalanta, LOSC Lille.
THE RULES OF THE DRAW
- No team can be drawn in the same group as a team from their own association. Furthermore, as determined by the UEFA Executive Committee, teams from Russia and Ukraine cannot be drawn in the same group.
- In the case of associations with two or more clubs, teams will be paired in order to ensure that their matches are evenly split between Tuesday and Wednesday.
- By way of illustration, if a paired club is drawn in groups A, B, C or D, the other club (once drawn) will automatically be assigned to either Groups E, F, G or H.
- The draw will also be used to establish the groups for the UEFA Champions League path of the UEFA Youth League.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE CALENDAR
- 17/18 September: Matchday one
- 01/02 October: Matchday two
- 22/23 October: Matchday three
- 05/06 November: Matchday four
- 26/27 November: Matchday five
- 10/11 December: Matchday six