GENOA - Antonio Conte's Inter won again to keep this streak going early in the 2019-20 Serie A TIM season, beating Sampdoria 1-3 at the Marassi with goals from Sensi, Sanchez and Gagliardini.
Here all the stats from the match:
- Inter have won each of their first six games in a single Serie A campaign for only the second time in their history (previously doing so in 1966/67).
- Antonio Conte is the fourth manager to win each of his first six matches for a new team in Serie A during the era of three points for a win (since 1994/95), after Ciro Ferrara with Juventus in 2009, Rudi Garcia with Roma in 2013 and Massimiliano Allegri with Juventus in 2014.
- Stefano Sensi has been directly involved in five goals in this current Serie A season, more than any other Inter player.
- Stefano Sensi has been directly involved in two goals in the same Serie A match for the first time.
- Seven of Inter's 13 Serie A goals this season have been scored by midfielders.
- Alexis Sánchez found the net in a Serie A game 3,121 days after his last goal in Italy which came in March 2011 against Cagliari, for Udinese.
- Inter's first two goals came with a gap of just 128 seconds. The shortest wait between goals in a single Serie A match since March 2018, also against at Ferraris against Sampdoria (92 seconds).
- Roberto Gagliardini has scored three of his eight Serie A goals in at the Ferraris.
- Alessandro Bastoni (20 years, 168 days) is the youngest Italian to start a Serie A game for Inter since Simone Pasa, in May 2013 (19 years, 118 days).