MILAN – There’s not long to go until one of the most anticipated fixtures of the season, a match where Nerazzurri fans will have the chance to be shown on the third row of LED screens next to the pitch. On Derby day, our supporters will be able to support from home, thanks to our Social Wall.
The Social Wall is open for all adult fans, who can share their selfies before and during the match via Facebook, Instagram (a public profile is required) and Twitter by using the hashtag #MadeOfMilano and tagging @inter.
See below for instructions:
- Share a photo of you from the waist up cheering on the team or celebrating a win
- If possible, use a neutral background, and make sure the image has good lighting
- Do not share a photo containing other people or minors
- Ensure that brands aren’t clearly evident
- Only wear an official Inter shirt
- Use the hashtag #MadeOfMilano and tag @Inter.