Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world’s most successful football teams. Internazionale by name, international by nature: Chinese group Suning, led by Jindong Zhang, acquired the majority stake in 2016, while Indonesian Erick Thohir has been club president since 2013. Players from five different continents have worn the Nerazzurri colours and the club is backed by more than 250 million fans all over the world.
The club’s trophy haul includes 18 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and domestic cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated.
Located in the centre of Milan, F.C. Internazionale employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,332 seater arena that is among the world’s most famous and frequently visited stadiums.
Inter boasts a world-famous academy which has won over 40 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
Friday 4 May 2018 - Saturday 30 June 2018
The Club is looking for a Accounting Supervisor who, reporting to the Head of Accounting, supervise and organize the account payables and receivables cycle.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervision of suppliers’ invoices and assignment of cost centre
- Additional projects as the HoA and CFO deem necessary
- Support to the general ledger for redaction of financial statement
- Preparation of monthly reporting and support to Treasury and Budgeting & Controlling Departments for monthly closing purposes
- Preparation of financial statements and its explanatory notes
- Support to the accounting team in relation to general ledgers and accounting entries
- Management of all the activities carried out by the other colleagues of accounting department useful for monthly closing
- Accounting and tax obligations monitoring and monthly VAT payment calculation and statements’ arrangement (VAT Declaration, Blacklist, INTRASTAT)
- Handling monthly intercompany’s reconciliation
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of experience in accounting department
- Good knowledge of English
- Skills in resource management
- Proactive person
- Well organized and reliable
- Problem solving and analytical ability
Thursday 31 May 2018 - Saturday 30 June 2018
He/she will support Football Analyst in the evaluation of contents related to the matches and trainings with the objective of spotting aspects to improve and emphasize positive trends, namely:
- Live Match, Post-Match and Training Analysis: live recording, tagging, monitoring of technical-tactical and fitness parameters; production of video footage and stats for the half time break; debriefing of team and individual players’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Production of multimedia material to support individual players’ development plan.
- Technical Portal Development: data entry into the technical software.
- GPS Systems: data collection and data analysis from GPS systems collected during matches and training sessions.
- Scientific Degree and/or UEFA Coaching License and/or Fitness Coaching License.
- Certification in a specific football analysis course.
- Match analysis software knowledge (SportsCode or similar) and video editing.
- Data mining and statistical analysis skills.
- High football technical-tactical knowledge.
- Organizational skills and ability to work in group and respect deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Good proficiency of English language.
- Availability to travel.
Other desirable qualifications:
- Previous experiences in other football teams.
We are always looking for dynamic, motivated people, ready to tackle the challenges of the sport market with an innovative spirit of collaboration; if your profile does not match our current vacancies, send us your CV anyway and we shall add it to our database.