MILAN - After the success of the game between Inter and Sampdoria, our “Together as a team” Social Wall is back at San Siro for Inter vs. Sassuolo. With the game kicking off at 19:30 CEST tonight, Inter fans will have the chance to support our side from home, sending in their own selfies to be shown on the third row of LED screens next to the pitch.
The Social Wall, open to all Nerazzurri fans over 18, will allow fans to share their selfies before and during the game while using the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tagging @inter. The initiative is also a photo contest in itself, with the winner receiving a Nerazzurri prize.
Here’s all you need to know on how it works:
- Share a selfie of your face and upper body while you cheer on the boys or celebrate
- Try to use a neutral background and make sure there’s enough light in the photo
- Don’t share photos of people other than yourself or minors
- Try to avoid showing any brands which are too obvious
- Only wear Inter shirts if they’re official
- Use the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tag @inter