MILAN – After our away matches at SPAL and Roma, Inter will be returning to San Siro for our clash with Fiorentina tomorrow at 21:45 CEST. Nerazzurri fans will once again take centre-stage, with their selfies being displayed in the third row of LEDs behind the touchline. Just like in our other home matches since the break, it will be possible for fans to show their support thanks to the Social Wall Together as a team sponsored by Technogym, Inter's Official Supplier for training equipment.
The Social Wall is open to all adult Nerazzurri fans, who can share their selfies both before and during the match on Facebook, Instagram (if their profile is public), and Twitter, using the hashtag #togetherasateam and #championstrainwithtechnogym and the tags @Inter and @technogym.
Another element of the initiative is the competition – the winner will receive a Nerazzurri-themed prize!
Key things to remember:
- Share a selfie from the waist up, either urging on the team or celebrating
- If possible, use a neutral background and make sure that your image is well-lit.
- Don’t share images of people other than yourself, or of minors.
- Where possible, make sure that brands and trademarks aren’t overly prominent.
- Only wear official Inter jerseys.
- Use the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and #championstrainwithtechnogym and tag @Inter and @technogym